Built-Up Roofing Systems
PCI also works on a variety of built-up roofing systems. This type of roof assembly offers building owners a multi-layer roof for a long life-span. A built-up roof consists of the below:
• Roofing Insulation – single layer or multiple layer for desired
• R-Value. Multiple layers of fiberglass or organic felt as
• specified by the manufacturer’s specification.
• Surfacing – smooth surface with applied coating, granulated
• cap sheet or aggregate surfacing where allowed by the
• governing building authority.
A properly installed built-up roof assembly is a little more of an initial investment than a single-ply system and as with any roof system requires periodic maintenance. However, the life span of the roof is very long; PCI still maintains built-up roofs over 30 years old.
Let our experienced staff help to see if this roof system is an option for you.
A MEMBER GROUP OF PERFORMANCE CONTRACTING, INC. • WWW.PCG.COM
© 2013 PCI INSULATED PANEL SERVICES. All rights reserved.
For more than 40 years, PCI has been helping companies achieve success by identifying key business challenges and providing proven, quality solutions.
Learn how PCI's experience and innovation has helped the following companies exceed their goals:
· Arcadia, FL
· Auburndale, FL
· Center Hill, FL
· Gary, IN
· Jacksonville, FL